Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Blessings come in pairs :)





Taking a break from Go Red For Women and Women's Heart, I just want to update on the torrents of blessings that I had been receiving over the past 7 days. Thank You Lord Jesus!





PAIR #1: Received my annual increment - 3% AND my annual 1 month bonus, which is credited into the 12 months' salary for this year.



PAIR #2: Received a RM100 (about US$27.67) shopping voucher for singing a song during my company's annual dinner AND my HR Director made 4 cookies for me.



PAIR #3: I only need to submit my monthly report on the 10th day of every month, as compared to the last day of the month previously, AND I only need to submit one page of report, as compared to more than 20 previously.



PAIR #4: I ran below 30 mins for the first time for the 3-mile run this morning - 29:51.74 AND I haven't fallen sick since the Melaka trip (Oct 27, 2008)!



PAIR #5: I was asked by 2 different colleagues on 2 separate occasions to work (different events) on Saturday, Feb 21, the next day after I return from my Guangzhou trip, but the events were eventually cancelled... WOOHOO!!! AND I'll be seeing my baby in less than a week's time! After more than half a year... WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!





Hope you are all having a great time too. Take care and God bless you abundantly!


2 Comments:

Blogger MysLykeMeeh said...

God is good John and Bless your soul...Indeed , it is refreshing to read some grateful post!

Saturday, February 07, 2009 8:51:00 PM  
Blogger John said...

Thank you so much for dropping by here, Mys Lyke Meeh. I was beginning to wonder where did everyone go :)

Sunday, February 08, 2009 9:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home